I Just Wanna You -Puisi-

27 December 2013

I Just Wanna You -Puisi-
Boerhan Blog, Puisi bertemakan tentang Cinta, hasil karya mahasiswi UBH, dengan rangkaian kata menggunakan bahasa inggris. 

I Just Wanna You

After a long journey
I couldn’t forget you
With another boys
With a new love that I have found


My heart just wants you
Only you and you
How come?
I can’t believe in this
There’s no words  to forget you
Just some wonderful words to remember you

Until now
I just wanna you
No one only you
And I hope 
you just wanna me there
and one day
we can meet each other
with a new love story
until we should be separated by the death

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lengkapi Kunjungan kamu dengan meninggalkan komen yang bisa membangun dan menginspirasi penulis.
Terima kasih!

 

Followers

Subscribe Now!

Boerhan Blogs